The Disruptors, Presented by Samuel Adams brings together a curated selection of retailers to showcase and celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit of small businesses. Specifically:
- Loch: eyewear made from 500 year-old water-recovered timbers, helping to eradicate plastic frames.
- Xpand Laces: the no-tie shoelace system that converts any shoe into a slip-on for a more comfortable fit.
- Soft Focus: a curated line of stylish loungewear. More than just fancy pajamas, these contemporary silhouettes can carry you from the bedroom to the boardroom.
- 8.1.2: After years working at an office, the founder of 8.1.2 quit his job to travel, inspiring 8.1.2: a collection of fine handcrafted leather bags and travel accessories.
“When Samuel Adams Boston Lager was first introduced, it was like nothing else on the market at the time. It immediately set a new bar for quality, consistency and craftsmanship in American beer,” explains Cory Owens, Samuel Adams’ Senior Assistant Brand Manager. “The brands we’re bringing together at The Disruptors are driven by the same passion, and we’re so excited to give them all a platform to showcase their products in our space.”
The Disruptors, Presented by Samuel Adams will be open:
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
In addition to being able to browse and purchase merchandise from the four retail partners, shoppers will be able to sample a selection of Samuel Adams beers – including some exclusive beers that will only be available to try at the shop.
The Disruptors, Presented by Samuel Adams is being coordinated in partnership with thisopenspace, itself a disruptor in its category. thisopenspace’s innovative platform makes it possible for anyone to access retail space in top neighborhoods and global cities. For more information on the store, visit the shop’s Eventbrite page for full details.
- 30 -
For more information: Linda Yahya, Craft Public Relations
email@example.com | 647-205-4081